Sung Dae geun, CEO of Institute for Korea Education & Evaluation Advancement, opened an emergency board of directors to launch an emergency management system

KIEEA News

Sung Dae geun, CEO of Institute for Korea Education & Evaluation Advan…

administrator 0 358

교통사고.png

Sung Dae geun, CEO of the Institute for Korea Education & Evaluation Advancement, said on the 14th that he was injured by a traffic accident on a highway near Tanjung Tunnel at around 8 a.m. on the 13th and was taken to a hospital with executives and employees who were on board.

On the morning of the 13th, an accident occurred on the highway while traveling to Seoul with three executives and employees to attend a meeting to promote employment for the intellectually developing disabled and an award ceremony for the best person in 2022. After the first accident, a second accident occurred while avoiding an unidentified falling object and was injured, and was taken to a nearby hospital by 119 and police.

As a result of the examination at a nearby hospital (Boeun Hanyang Hospital), hospital treatment is in progress after being hospitalized under the diagnosis of a doctor in charge who needs physical treatment and stability, although there is no risk of life due to a fracture of the rib.

Major directors of the Institute for Korea Education & Evaluation Advancement held an emergency board meeting on the evening of the 13th due to the injury of CEO Sung Dae geun to discuss the vacancy due to the inability to proceed with external activities and in-house work.

Sung Dae-geun, CEO of the Institute for Korea Education & Evaluation Advancement, said, "I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused many people to worry about. He will recover from his injury soon and return to good health. We will return quickly and take action on temporarily suspended tasks, and through an emergency board meeting, we will discuss the vacancy of the CEO during the hospitalization period to minimize inconvenience as much as possible. If you trust me and wait for me, I'll be back in good health soon," he said.

-