attendance at drone show 2022

KIEEA News

attendance at drone show 2022

administrator 0 467

The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement(CEO Seong dae geun)

Attending the 2022 Drone Show in BEXCO, Busan

image (1).png

The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement(CEO Seong Dae Geun) attended

the 2022 Drone Show Korea held for three days from 24th to 26th in BEXCO, Busan on the 25th!

KakaoTalk_20220225_145400343_01.jpg

Drone Show Korea said that the 2022 Drone Show was held for the sixth time and the largest ever.

Whether it was true, there were so many booths, exhibitions, and experience programs that I was amazed by as soon as I entered!

image (3).png 

There's a good place to take pictures in front of the event

We can't just walk past this place! I took a picture, took a picture, and turned around.

as.jpg

Before entering Drone Show Korea, the Korea Educational Evaluation Promotion Agency pre-registered everyone,

so they took a QR code and entered with a necklace printed with each information!

This year marks the 6th anniversary of the drone show, Korea!

The drone show Korea on the 25th, which we attended, had a conference divided into two tracks, an exhibition, and other educational and experience programs.

The conference was held until the first day and the second day we attended, and only the exhibition was held on the 26th.

At the conference, a total of four sessions were held: the direction of development of defense drones,

the use of drones in extreme environments, the use of drones in marine fisheries, and the content industry.

It's all the more fascinating to know where and how it's actually

being used and how it can be used

image (2).png

The exhibition presented new technologies, demonstrations of indoor drones, and examples of other industries,

as well as drone-related manufacturing technologies, utilization industries, parts and technologies, services, and institutions!

The exhibition was attended by famous organizations that we all know, including the Army Headquarters, Korean Air, SK E&Amp;S, and SK Telecom!

A total of 131 companies participated in the exhibition, so it's hard to imagine how big it is, right?

Among the participating companies, there were booths that were gathered as drone demonstration city hall, drone regulation sandbox hall,

hydrogen mobility cooperative, Korean unmanned mobile research association common hall, original technology R&D hall, and DaaS-based global ocean city building hall, so I enjoyed the exhibition.

In addition to conferences and exhibitions, various educational mix experience events using drones such as cluster flight coding education, pop drone experience,

drone delivery experience that can be experienced through prior application, and drone metabuses are held. It was a fruitful event that you can't turn your eyes away!

Then, I'll tell you a good review of the event next time!

-