The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement won the 16th Korea Service Satisfaction Award hosted by the Hankook Ilbo

KIEEA News

The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement won the 16t…

administrator 0 397

Hello! I am The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement.

Today, I'm going to tell you some really good news!

Hankook Ilbo newspaper, you all know that, right?

The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancementwon the Grand Prize in Education Services

in the "2022 Korea Service Satisfaction Awards," which was held by the famous media for 16 years and celebrated its 16th anniversary this year!

한국일보현수막_수정3.png

https://www.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2022033110060003693?did=NA

Sponsored by the Korea Daily and sponsored by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy and the Korea Brand Association,

the Korea Service Satisfaction Award is a traditional event that has been held since 2003 for 22 years

I can't believe that our The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancementwill win the grand prize at such a traditional event. I'm so proud of you

In addition to online, it was also published in a tributary newspaper published on March 31st! Shall we watch it together?

image.png

B8_(1).jpgB2_(1).jpg

Great commercials and articles about the Korea Educational Evaluation Agency!

The content of the article in the newspaper is the same as the article at the top that was posted online.I hope you all read it together and pay attention to it!

We, The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement, paid attention to the need to provide systematic vocational education in order to provide customized manpower for industrial sites according to the changing times of the 4th Industrial Revolution. 

In order to provide better job opportunities and better job training for trainees, and to select people who are customized for work,

The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement is currently conducting education projects in cooperation with various excellent institutions and universities.

As anyone who has seen other blog posts from The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement

knows, we are engaged in various businesses in addition to education.

I think the result of expanding into businesses in various fields and supporting trainees during vocational training

by accumulating various experiences and infrastructure led to an opportunity to win this honorable award.

But it's a result of everyone's efforts and growth, including the cooperative agencies, trainees, employees

who work hard for the Korea Education Evaluation Promotion Agency, and the CEO who always worries about good education, right?

한국일보대상.png

With the love, interest, and effort of many people, The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement

is moving forward to provide the best educational service today!

-