Attendance at NAVER Cloud Daegu Seminar

KIEEA News

Attendance at NAVER Cloud Daegu Seminar

administrator 0 393

The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement

Attend Naver Cloud Seminar at Marriott Hotel in Daegu

KakaoTalk_20220413_144356567.jpg

Our The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement(CEO Seong dae geun) attended

the Naver Cloud Seminar held at the Marriott Hotel in Daegu on the 13th!

This Naver Cloud Seminar is designed to understand the cloud technology that is leading the rapidly changing era of digitalization and to share the differentiated technology and vision of Naver Cloud that is successfully operating it.

KakaoTalk_20220413_144356567_05.jpgKakaoTalk_20220413_144356567_04.jpg

In front of the venue, there was a banner of Naver Cloud Seminar.

The banner showed a timetable for the event on this day.

I enter the venue with a fluttering heart to see what stories I can hear.

KakaoTalk_20220413_144356567_02.jpg

I sat in a pre-prepared seat in the venue.

There were pamphlets prepared by Naver Cloud, materials related to the event, and questionnaires for the event.

Naver Cloud Seminar was held in 2022 to introduce the cloud technology trend, the strengths of Naver Cloud, the AI service of Naver Cloud platform, Naver Works, and the need for the cloud, and the partner program of Naver Cloud platform.

KakaoTalk_20220413_144356567_01.jpg

Naver Cloud's marketers, managers, Evangelists, and AhnLab's team leaders explained cloud functions under various themes.

I think it was a very useful lecture for those who are interested in DX innovation through the cloud, and for those

who are interested in the Daegu/Gyeongbuk Partner Program, AI, Metavers, and other recent trends.

Through this seminar, The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement also

met a great opportunity to better understand the cloud leading the digital era!

I will always try to know more and learn more and provide better service!

-