attendance at DIGITAL ERA_NFT ART 101

KIEEA News

attendance at DIGITAL ERA_NFT ART 101

administrator 0 384

The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement(CEO Seong dae geun)

Attendance at DIGITALERA_NFT ART 101 in ARTRAN

image.png

image.png

The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement(CEO Seong dae geun)

attended the DIGITAL ERA_NFT ART 101 exhibition on the 12th!

NFT ART 101 is the largest NFT art show in Korea and was held under the slogan "This is the digital copyright era."

The exhibition was organized to invite artists from various countries, including France and Japan, as well as major domestic NFT artists,

to access the latest digital art trends, and it was a fun exhibition to meet metaverse, platform, and real space by crossover and AR programs.

image.png

The exhibition begins by walking in this mysterious space in the mirror!

I can't express that feeling just by looking at the picture.

I hope you can also visit in person and feel the mysterious feeling with your body!

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

The exhibition had a total of three floors.

The "NFT Influencer" section, which is composed on the first floor of the exhibition space, now has the most notable NFTs on display!

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

In addition, "NFT & Contemporary ART" on the second floor is a space to suggest a new direction

for NFT painting through works by Korean contemporary artists who are currently emerging as blue chips.

SE-2355a700-3950-4883-8e2b-f064db26090e.png

Event poster found while moving floor!

NFT ART 101 is also holding an event where you can draw lots to produce NFT art if you apply for your paintings, photos, or videos, so please refer to it if you participate!

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

On the third floor of the exhibition space, art token artists' works and collaboration projects by Sookmyung Women's University students were exhibited.

In fact, NFT is still an unfamiliar concept.

Wouldn't it be a difficult picture that ordinary people can't understand? I thought about it,

but it was interesting that it could be transformed into NFT even with regular paintings that ordinary people can enjoy and feel beautiful!

I had a great time enjoying the various attempts and individuality of the writers.

Recently, The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement is also very interested in NFT and cryptocurrency using blockchain technology and is actually working on technology development and resource discovery!

Last month, the agreement for the development of Southeast Asian virtual currency and the operation of the exchange,

and participation in related conferences and exhibitions are all efforts for our new attempts.

It would be great if we could get a good result and have a place to show you!

Please look forward to the efforts of The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement!

-