The 29th Korea Power Leader Award goes to the Grand Prize in Education Services

KIEEA News

The 29th Korea Power Leader Award goes to the Grand Prize in Education…

administrator 0 421

The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement(CEO Seong dae geun)

Korea Power Leader Awarded Grand Prize in Education Service Award hosted by Maeil United Newspaper

Hello! This is The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement(CEO Seong dae geun).

I'm here to give you some very good news today.

The good news for you this time is...

SE-f840c2e4-1d78-4d63-b119-4d924c7252cf.png

The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement(CEO Seong dae geun)! We received the grand prize in the education service category!

Can you see? Seong Dae geun, CEO of The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement in the education service sector!

It's a real pleasure.

IMG_9131.jpg

IMG_9132.jpg

CEO Seong Dae geun, who received a great plaque and flower bouquet! Isn't he so cool?

IMG_9162.jpg

Following the last Hankook Ilbo award ceremony,

I am very moved to win the Grand Prize in the education service category at the Korea Power Leader Award in Maeil United Newspaper.

I think all of these things were possible because of the efforts of consortium companies

with members of the The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement who always work together.

We will continue to work harder and work harder to become an advanced company that can stand out not only in educational services

but also in all areas of development, research, qualification, and publishing!

I would like to express my gratitude to many executives and partners

who always trust and help The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement!

Then, I'll be back with good news next time!

-