Attending METABERSE EXPO 2022

KIEEA News

Attending METABERSE EXPO 2022

administrator 0 405

The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement (CEO Seng Dae-geun)

Attend the METABERSE EXPO held at COEX in Seoul

image.png

On the 15th, The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement (CEO Seng Dae-geun) I attended the METABERSE EXPO held at COEX C Hall in Seoul.

image.png

image.png

The 2022 Metabus Expo will be held under the name of Seoul VR/AR Expo

It's an event that was held under a new name.

In addition to the metaverse, thanks to thatVarious officials from VR/AR industry, experts, government departments, etc. attended.

I could experience various topics such as NFT, blockchain, VR/AR, and metaverse exhibition. 

SE-84727faf-b80b-4e13-afaf-6764e1ef870f.png

SE-8a7b59a5-9cad-473a-aecd-9b09b38b8fe5.png

METAVER EXPO 2022 was exhibited from the 15th to the 17thNFT Special Exhibition, New and New Product Presentation, Open Seminar, Conference,

Various events such as online export consultation and purchase consultation were prepared.

You can also experience various technologies

for both general tourists and business visitors

It was an event

SE-44fc94aa-6c7b-40c8-b169-914fb8ba0c50.png

The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement has been interested in metaverse for a long timeWe are developing a metaverse platform.

You know, metaverse is one of the major issues of NFT Did you know that?

NFT is a hot field in Korea recently.

The Korea Educational Evaluation Agency is not limited to one areaResearching 4th Industrial Technology

Various and rich activities are underway for convergence between technologies.

SE-98e548a4-11ee-4b03-9c02-2ab96866cac4.png

SE-417d060c-c0a0-46fd-a422-bf8090f07fe5.png

To match the name METABERSE EXPOI was able to see a lot of products that incorporate metaverse technology. 

image.png

VR and Metabus, etc4th Industrial Technologies that seem far from everyday life

I think it's amazing that it can be used in various ways in everyday life. 

SE-45788d8b-4164-4211-9e49-5cffbfdbed60.png

At this event,Technology applied to various fields of metaverse as well as metaverse,

You can access various fields such as NFT, VR/AR, and blockchainThinking about scalability in different directions, not just one area.

I think it was a very helpful event for the Korea Educational Evaluation Promotion Agency.

So,

Next time, I'll come back with a useful event

We'll be back!

Always strive for the best serviceIt was The Korea Institute For Education & Evaluation Advancement.

-