Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement, CEO Seong Dae geun, won the grand prize in the education service category of "2022 Korea Power Leader Grand Prize"

KIEEA News

Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement, CEO Seong Dae …

administrator 0 361
Seong Dae Geun, CEO of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement, May 12th
This is the award-winning video for the "2022 Korea Power Leader Awards" educational service category organized/hosted by the Maeil Yonhap Newspaper.

Hello! Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement.

I came to tell you a very good news today.

The good news for you this time is...

SE-f840c2e4-1d78-4d63-b119-4d924c7252cf.png

Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement We won the grand prize in the education service category!

Can you see it?

Seong Dae geun, CEO of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement in the education service sector!

It's a great pleasure.

20220512-코리아파워리더_단체사진.jpg

It's already the 29th episode. Seong Dae geun, CEO of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement, won the Grand Prize of Honor at the Korea Power Leader Awards held by the Maeil Yonhap News Agency!

IMG_9131.jpgIMG_9132.jpg

CEO Seong Dae Geun received a great award and a bouquet of flowers! Isn't it so cool?

IMG_9162.jpg

The Korea Power Leader Awards are selected through objective and fair screening procedures and

evaluation by reporters, professional faculty, and the Korea Power Leader Awards Selection Committee

Following the Hankook Ilbo award ceremony last time, I am very grateful to receive the grand prize in the education service category at the Korea Power Leader Awards of the Maeil Yonhap Newspaper.

I think all of these things were possible because of the efforts of consortium companies with members of theKorea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement who always work together.

We will continue to work harder and harder to become an advanced company that can stand out not only in educational services but also in development, research, qualification, and publishing businesses!

I would like to thank many executives and employees and cooperative organizations who always trust and help Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement!

Then, I will come back with good news next time!

-