Attending the International Drone AI-XR Conference in Hanoi, Vietnam

KIEEA News

Attending the International Drone AI-XR Conference in Hanoi, Vietnam

administrator 0 343

Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement(CEO Seong dae geun)

Attending the 2022 International A.I Drone Conference

2.png3.png

Our Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement attended the International A.I Drone Conference on September 1st!

Under the name of "International A.I Drone Conference," this event was

the first event held in Hanoi, Vietnam, co-hosted by the Korea Cognitive Science Industry Association,

the Police University, and the LS Ware Orchestra, and announced the AI drone project currently being developed.

4.png

Seong Dae geun, CEO of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement, attended the 'International A.I Drone Conference'

and announced the introduction and utilization of the nationally recognized e-Test professions!

Kwon Hee-chun, chairman of the Korea Cognitive Science Industry Association, opened the conference with an opening speech

by announcing a project that can protect the situation of African wildlife becoming extinct due to human collisions using artificial intelligence drones.

LSWARE Chief Lee Ye-seul then explained how to locate illegally grown poppies using AI drones and search through a joint project with the police.

Last presenter Vikas Tomar wrapped up the morning session with an announcement to explain India's current drone business and discuss launching various drone businesses in India!

After finishing the morning session of the conference, participants had a pre-arranged luncheon at the Grand Plaza Hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam,

and exchanged business information by exchanging opinions on artificial intelligence drones and various topics.

We took a picture of Seong Dae geun, CEO of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement, before eating!

5.png

In the afternoon session, we presented Dr. Tongkarn's drone taxi business related to the Thai airport industry.

Following this, Lee Dong-kyu, head of the center at the Korea Police Human Resources Development Institute, gave a lecture on the future direction of smart security in the era of the 4th industrial revolution.

6.png

At the end of the event, we introduced and announced the national accredited e-Test professions of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement!

Participants from various countries attended this event, and we were able to listen to various field presentations

communicate business, and learn about areas that we didn't know before, so we had a good experience!

Also,

It was a great opportunity to promote e-Test professions,

an attractive qualification to improve basic information utilization in the information age,

not only to domestic but also to overseas participants!

7.png

Currently, the e-Test professionals qualification is recognized as a national accreditation in Vietnam,

and we are working on a project to spread it widely, and we will be able to tell you good news in Cambodia as soon as possible!

Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement plans to provide various support such as supporting textbooks and improving the IT education environment to raise

the level of basic information utilization capabilities of each country through the spread of national accredited e-Test professional qualifications!

After the event, we held a network meeting with Lee Hyung-jin, an advisor to Taekwang Vina, about Korean companies entering Vietnam.

Seong Dae geun, CEO of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement,announced plans to provide various support such as textbook support

and IT education environment to raise the level of basic information utilization in each country through the spread of national accredited e-Test professional qualifications

Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement will continue to make efforts to become an institution

that can be recognized worldwide by actively utilizing the infrastructure, ideas, and know-how of the Agency.

I will become Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement, which always strives for education and research in Korea.

Please keep an eye on the future of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation advancement

I'll be back with good news and various information next time!

-