"Prevention is the most important," Seong Dae Geun, CEO of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation Advancement, participates in the NO EXIT Challenge

KIEEA News

"Prevention is the most important," Seong Dae Geun, CEO of K…

administrator 0 225

마약챌린지_기사.png

Seong Dae Geun, CEO ofKorea Institute for Education & Evaluation Advancement, recently joined the drug prevention relay "NO EXIT Challenge" to awaken the dangers of drug addiction, which has emerged as a social problem.

The "NO EXIT Challenge" is a campaign that compares the dangers of highly addictive drugs to a maze without an exit, and is a relay challenge-type prevention campaign jointly promoted by the National Police Agency and the Korea Anti-Drug Movement Headquarters since April.

As a representative of a leading educational company that provides education for teenagers and young people, Seong Dae Geun, CEO of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation Advancement, participated in the picket campaign with the key phrase "Maze Without Exit, NO EXIT, Never Start Drugs" to recognize the seriousness of the situation and spread the challenge

"Recently, drug offenders have emerged as a serious problem, with drugs spreading to teenagers in need of protection," said Seong Dae Geun, CEO of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation Advancemen. It is necessary to face up to the fact that Korea is no longer a "drug-free country" and to raise awareness of illegal drugs and form a social atmosphere to eradicate drugs. The drug problem, which has already begun to spread among students, also needs to create a drug prevention education and environment that can awaken the dangers of drugs, he said. "It's very unfortunate that I'm in this danger because I'm working in the field of education and facing many teenagers and young people. It is our job to guide us on the right path, and from a big perspective, prevention is urgently needed before it spreads so that we can protect the people from drug offenders and quickly fight drugs.".

Representative Seong Dae Geun joined together by pointing to Inspector Lee Beom Oh, an investigative examiner at Hyehwa Police Station in Seoul, as the next runner to spread the drug prevention relay "NO EXIT Challenge."

Inspector Lee Beom Oh, an investigative examiner at Hyehwa Police Station in Seoul, who was pointed out by Seong Dae Geun, CEO of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation Advancement, said, "Drugs are highly addictive and have difficulty escaping, so prevention is an important crime. In this sense, the "NO EXIT Challenge" using highly exposed SNS can be seen as one of the effective prevention methods. I hope that many people will participate in and spread the NO EXIT Challenge so that this challenge will increase many people's interest in the dangers and seriousness of drugs, preventing more victims of drug crimes. "As all related organizations across the country, including the National Police Agency and police stations, are also working harder to promote the prevention of drug crimes, I will also try to spread good influence through this challenge to create a healthier and safer Korea."

-