SDX Education Research Institute held a 'Daegu/Gyeongbuk ESG Talent Training and ESG Supply Chain Due Diligence Briefing' for ESG Management Cooperation

KIEEA News

SDX Education Research Institute held a 'Daegu/Gyeongbuk ESG Talent Tr…

administrator 0 214

11.png

SDX Education Research Institute said on the 7th, the SDX Education Institute announced on the 7th, and ESG supply network for cooperation and ESG supply network management cooperation network management cooperation.

The briefing session was organized by the SDX Education Research Institute and organized by the Education Project Group, and was held at the conference room of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation Advancement on the 4th floor of the main building of Suseong University in Daegu.

The event program began to share the network sharing between the SDX Education Institute, and the first announcement of SDX Education Institute, and the first announcement of SDX Education Institute.

Starting with the current status and introduction of the SDX Institute of Education, Shin Hyang Sook, head of the SDX Institute of Education, announced various strategies to spread ESG using education, including ESG talent training plans, education manpower training plans for diffusion, and SDX Institute of Education business strategies.

331728_156204_190.jpg

The second announcement of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation Advancement, Han Ga Young's responsible for the development of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation Advancement, which is conducted together with the introduction of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation Advancement

Shin Hyang Sook, head of the SDX Institute of Education, said, "I am grateful to the members of the SDX Institute of Education who participated in this briefing session for ESG management cooperation and those who came with interest. "As the head of the SDX Education Research Institute, I will use my know-how in ESG education plans and education methods to spread ESG education of the SDX Education Research Institute nationwide as well as Daegu and Gyeongbuk, and to educate the SDX Education Research Institute more effectively than the existing education."

Seong Dae Geun, senior vice chairman of the SDX Education Research Institute, said, "The National Human Resources Development Institute, an affiliated research institute of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation Advancement, is located in Daegu and Gyeongsangbuk-do. I think that utilizing regional advantages and the know-how of Korea Institute for Education & Evaluation Advancement will be able to provide a lot of help to the goals of the SDX Education Research Institute. As the senior vice chairman of the SDX Education Research Institute, we will actively cooperate to produce successful results in the spread of ESG and fostering talent in Daegu and Gyeongsangbuk-do. "

-