Lee Kun-soo, a professor at Baekseok University, participates in the UNMe Challenge

KIEEA News

Lee Kun-soo, a professor at Baekseok University, participates in the U…

administrator 0 453

이건수 교수님 기사.jpg

The UnMe Challenge is a relay challenge organized and started by Sung Dae-geun, CEO of the Korea Educational Evaluation Agency. The challenge was launched to spread the news of the successful hosting of the U.N. Asian headquarters on the Korean Peninsula and the U.N. Asian headquarters, and all citizens, including you, are interested in attracting the U.N. Asian headquarters for peace and development.

Professor Lee Kun-soo of Baekseok University participated in the challenge by Sung Dae-geun, CEO of the Korea Educational Evaluation Agency, and Lee Ji-won, a student of Baekseok University's police department, participated in the UNME Challenge. The attraction of the U.N. Asian headquarters is the key to further developing the future of the Republic of Korea and moving toward a peaceful Korean Peninsula, which is very closely related to the youth who will be responsible for the future of the Republic of Korea.

Lee Ji-won, a police college student who attended Baekseok University's Department of Police and will be responsible for security and security on the Korean Peninsula, expected to participate in the challenge to further spread to young people who will lead the future of Korea.

Lee Kun-soo, a professor at Baekseok University, said, "If the U.N. Asian headquarters is hosted on the Korean Peninsula, peace on the Korean Peninsula will follow first. The mission and activities of the U.N. are international peace organizations working on various global issues such as peacekeeping operations (PKOs), security, terrorism, and human rights, and if the U.N. headquarters, or UN Asia headquarters, are held in Seoul, South Korea, it will make Korea safer and more peaceful.

In addition to the national security of the Republic of Korea, it will be possible to solve the development of the country, the rise of national prestige due to development, and the shortage of jobs for young people. Through these advantages, I participated in the UnMe Challenge because I wanted Korea to be a better country to live in. I would appreciate it if the people were interested in attracting the UN Asia headquarters and showed a lot of interest in the UNMe challenge."

-